Riding the desert safari in an open-roof SUV along the dusty tracks and looking out across the sun-baked Savannah teeming with big game is arguably one of life’s best experiences.
For the wildlife devotee, Earthy Hues offers unparalleled opportunities to witness a staggering variety of wildlife, including some of the world’s most iconic mammals and birds. And a lifetime opportunity to indulge in one of the best wildlife photography experiences.
Many of these animals are incredibly abundant in number and relatively easy to observe, guaranteeing that our Masai Mara safari holidays and other legendary top wildlife destinations' tours are full of amazing sightings.
From the Great African Savannah to the dense forests of India – we cover it all. Our top wildlife destinations include,
• Masai Mara – Mecca of Wildlife
• Tsavo – The land of legendary man-eaters of Tsavo
• Amboseli – Set on the great backdrop of Mt. Kilimanjaro
• Samburu- Home to the Samburu Special 5- Gerenuk, Besia oryx, Grevy’s zebra, Reticulated giraffe and Somali ostrich
• Kurger – The pride of South Africa
• Virunga – The huge habitat of mighty Gorillas
• Nakuru & Naivasha – Lakes covered with thousands of Flamingos & Rhinos
• Serengeti – The endless plains of Savannah
As a nature traveler, we understand that just planning the right itinerary is not enough!!! You also need to be accompanied by the right Guide.
All of our safaris in the Masai Mara Kenya and other African safari holiday packages/tours are led by expert and certified eco-guides; who speak multiple languages, understand your requirements and are friendly with the kids & adults alike, which makes there wildlife tours best kid friendly vacation destinations.
Depending upon the destination you choose, you might see abundant wildlife including– Pride of Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Elephants, Rhinos, Hippos, Cape Buffalos, Giraffes, Zebras, Wildebeests, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, vast variety of Antelopes, Wild Dogs, Foxes, Hyenas, thousands of exotic and rare birds and many more…